The Scientific Board is responsible for leading the actions to be conducted. In addition, the Head of the Chair is responsible for:
- Drafting the Chair's plan of action and budget.
- Establishing indicators for evaluating the various actions.
- Programming, coordinating and conducting the activities aimed at disseminating the Chair's activities.
- Monitoring and implementing the plan of action and the budget.
- Presenting the annual report of activities and the budget settlement.
- Proposing, to the relevant body, the hiring of staff in accordance with the Chair's budget.
- Collaborating with other institutions to carry out specific actions.
- Other functions as proposed by the Monitoring Committee.
The Monitoring Committee is made up of two representatives from the University and two representatives from each public or private entity that collaborates with the Chair.
The Monitoring Committee is responsible for:
- Approving the plan of action and annual budget.
- Approving the annual report and budget settlement.
- Ensuring the compliance of the agreement.
The Scientific Advisory Council
In accordance with the Chair's interdisciplinary vocation, the Scientific Advisory Council is made up of experts from several fields. This Council may advise the Scientific Board on sporadic or strategic actions.
The Scientific Advisory Council is responsible for:
- Incorporating professionals from a variety of backgrounds and training profiles who are interested in studying paediatric pain.